INSPIRE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE
Scott Primary School is a nurturing, friendly and caring school where we all look after each other as a large family. We became a Primary School in September 2017.
We pride ourselves on the quality of relationships between staff, children and parents and in knowing that our children all enjoy school and are happy to come each day.
Together with our parents and the local community we take pride in our children’s positive attitudes towards their work and each other. We encourage our children to take responsibility and to be independent; building life skills to enable them to succeed now and in the future.
We value individuals. We make learning fun, encouraging originality through delivering a broad and balanced curriculum accessible to all. This ensures that our children are given the best opportunities to succeed in all they do enabling them to reach their full potential.
This is what Ofsted had to say about us in September 2013:
- “Pupils display positive attitudes to learning. This contributes well to a calm and safe environment, where pupils flourish.”
- “Staff create a positive and purposeful learning environment and relationships across the school are consistently good.”
- “Pupils enjoy coming to school and behave well in lessons and around the school.”
- “Children feel safe and are proud of their school.”
- “Teaching is good. All staff work successfully with senior leaders to raise achievement for all groups.”
If you are totally committed to providing the very best learning opportunities for all children, then come and join the Scott family!